sexta-feira, 9 de março de 2012

Love Letter

Oh, dear Moon,

How deeply in love with you am I?
I see you like this: white, round, bare and pure.
How do I wish I met the Night, your daughter
And you could meet my son, the Day

Every day the Clouds I envy
And curse them so badly
Because they can hold you, they can embrace you
While I, poor me, I can barely see you,
Sometimes I admire you far from distance
But you don't even notice, the Clouds, those bastards, don't allow

Our dates is what I remember the most
I think about it every time I wake up
Everybody love to see us united
We are so beautiful apart,
Imagine together!

Oh Moon,

Please come to me, be my beloved,
I'm hot and you know it,
You can feel it.

I adore you,
I worship you,
I love you!

Sincerely yours,

The Sun

Nenhum comentário: